Reviewing student work on a daily basis can provide insights and help you direct your focus to areas students need the most support. Access the "Student data" tab to get a more in-depth look at student performance.
Select the student via the dropdown menu to view data. Data under mastery progress tab:
- Problems Attempted
- Correctly solved
- Videos watched
- Total times spent
- Mastered standards
- Graph of student progression through standard
- Hover over each data point to get more information
Teachers can click on each data point to get more insight into how the student did for a particular problem including time spent.
If students went through the step-by-step option, teachers can view each step from the dropdown. Teachers will also be able to see the number of attempts per step and time spent on each step and attempt.
View and assign prerequisites by the student. Click on the specific standard to expand the view.
- Select the student from the dropdown menu.
- Student's Quantile Measure
- View and assign recommended prerequisites.
- View performance of assigned prerequisites.
- Go to Problem set and assign.
Quantile measure is based on LevelSet assessments assigned to students at the beginning, middle, and end of the school year. Scores are calculated by MetaMetrics. Learn more