The Quantile® measure of a student is calculated after they complete a LevelSet assessment. Each LevelSet assessment has 30 questions and no scaffolding (hints, step by step, videos, etc.). Once the assessment is completed, a student's Quantile measures can be seen in the student data tab under each student's name. Hover over the Quantile measure to see the student's place on the Quantile scale.
LevelSet scores can be found under class data in the LevelSet tab.
The Quantile measure of a student will reflect their understanding of over 550 mathematical skills and concepts. This Quantile measure will help guide unit and lesson planning to best match the students' conceptual understanding of the material. The Quantile Framework has been designed to provide various tools for students who are below target, on target, and above target so that every individual student receives the instruction and support they need.
More resources on Quantile measures from MetaMetrics
- Quantile Educator Guide
- Quantile Parent Guide
- A Quantitative Task Continuum for K-12 Mathematics
- The Quantile Framework for Mathematics Quantifies the Mathematics Ability Needed for College and Career Readiness
- Quantile Map
- Quantile Math Skills Database
- Quantile Measure to Prepare for College and Careers
- Knowledge Cluster Info Tree